We are experts in footwear and more than eighty years of uninterrupted service to the market places. But, why do our consumers prefer us? You can see one of the reasons in this graph, which shows some attributes that are part of the identity of our footwear.
THE FLEXI DIFFERENCE
HIGH TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MAXIMUM COMFORT OF YOUR FEET
To achieve footwear that meets the quality and comfort expectative of our consumers, in Flexi we carry out design and development projects with cutting-edge technology: our experienced designers and engineers teams perform an extensive and continuous research work which is lasts-oriented, as we seek for our shoes to be as closest to the foot’s anatomy as possible to be able to provide the characteristic Flexi’s comfort.
SHAPE AND FUNCTIONALITY IN EACH PAIR OF FLEXI SHOES
The design and development of the Flexi styles are born from the creativity of talented professionals refreshing modeling in each season, developing proposals of sport, casual and semi-formal footwear, according to the rhythm of international fashion tendencies, attuned with the tastes and preferences of Flexi’s users.
Regarding tendencies, Flexi is integrated to the international avant-garde circuit in casual design, in synchrony with the world fashion centers. Behind each season’s new collections, there lays a whole platform of ergonomic and biomechanics studies, as well as research on new materials.
Therefore the lasts, the soles and all the other elements composing a new design are adapted to the natural shape and movements of the feet. In this way, we fuse the two main aspects of design—form and function—in each pair of Flexi shoes.
TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION AND LEADING EDGE
Putting into practice the concepts created by the engineers and designers of Flexi is a development process in which each detail is adjusted and tested. Each aspect of a new line is developed with three-dimensional modeling systems and evaluated with functional prototypes well before being authorized as part of the Flexi products family.
SELECTION OF FIRST-QUALITY LEATHER
The materials used by Flexi combine the best of two worlds:
The unique qualities of natural leather and the advantages of the latest materials. The softness and freshness of the genuine leather used by Flexi in its upper are strictly selected and treated with processes which highlight its virtues.
In the soles, linings and other components, Flexi incorporates technological innovations to reduce the impact and to increase flexibility and traction in very lightweight and breathable footwear.
• It is obtained from the top layer of leather.
• It is known for its natural appearance in which you can appreciate the characteristic pore of genuine leather.
• Resistant and durable
• It takes a variety of finishes.
• It comes from the second skin layer.
• It has a thick hair and soft texture.
• It is more flexible and a bit more hard to take care of than the Full Grain.
• It also takes on a variety of finishes to achieve a variety of effects.
• It is obtained from the first layer of the skin and it undergoes a refinement process.
• It has a fine hair surface, softer than that of suede.
• One of its effects is velvety but it takes on many others.
• It is leather of outstanding softness and quality.
• It is characterized by adapting very well to the feet, which provides a feeling of great comfort.
• Polyurethane and/or polyester-based materials
• Softness and pleasant touch with the aim of providing comfort to the feet.
• Excellent softness
• It counts with really open pores
• Fresh and flexible
• Really open pores
• It provides great comfort.
• Full grain leather treated with a glossy plastic finish
• Pleasant luxurious feel
• Shiny finish